Mr. Rehman Elahi
Industrialist & Educationist
Industrial & Educationist, President
Prof. K.C. Gupta
Ex. Prof. G. B. Pant University
AICTE Regional Officer, Kanpur
Mr. P.P. Mishra
Parents of Student
Nominee of MTU Noida</p>
Nominee of State Govt. U.P.
Prof. (Dr) A.K. Pahari
Mr. Rehan Elahi
Educationist & Trustee
Prof (Dr) A.K. Singh
Ex Director NIT Jalandhar
Mr. Muzammil Anwar
Entrepreneur & Trustee
Good Enough Education Trust
The Good Enough Education Trust (GEET) is a non-profit making charitable society established on 2nd July 2008 by a group of eminent industrial and academician for public, educational and educational and cultural purpose. The trust has a vision to establish knowledge centre of excellence in education, research and training in several field with value addition to the industry, institution and society of the nation vis-à-vis the world at large.
The major objectives of the trust are:
- To establish, maintain, administer and run school, Colleges, Social Service Centers, Industrial Training Centers, and Institution etc.
- To establish research and training center and allied education institutions for furtherance of education / learning in all branches, especially in Science & technology.
- To establish Cultural and Social Institutes.
- To strive for promotion of education and learning in all branches, specially in Science & Technology.
- To train teachers and workers in ideals and practice the true spirit of education and leaning.
- Training and education of the masses for all-round development of the Society.
- To establish the college to impart education in the area.
The board of Trustees has been collaborating with the Mayoor School, Noida which was establish in the year 2003 as the first franchise school of the Mayo College General Council. Established in 1857 at Ajmer, Mayo College was founded to ensure liberal and enlightened education to sons of aristocracy of the erstwhile Rajputana in India, to enable them to keep pace with the ever advancing spirit of the time. Branded as Eton of the East, Mayo College had been under the management of Govt. of India until 1931.