Studio D aims to promote the art of dancing throughout the SITM College community. We provide our members with dance training, and enhance their appreciation of movement and music to become a better and more confident dancer.
- To provide a platform for the members to showcase their dancing prowess before the entire college community by organizing events from time to time.
- To select good dancers from the entire college community to represent our college in various inter-college fests.
- To collaborate with professional choreographers and experts in organizing workshops for the members to learn different and newer dance styles (salsa, jazz and even classical dance forms).
- Club members will learn the rhythm, musicality and performance skills needed to become a better dancer
Crescendo plans to provide opportunities for young musicians to gain the group performing experience. Members will also benefit from the social interaction of working with others in a club and team environment.
To provide a platform for the members to showcase their Musical talent before the entire college community by organizing events from time to time. To select musicians from the entire college community to represent our college in various intercollegiate fests. To collaborate with professional trainers in organizing workshops for different instrumental and vocal guidance.
The club was set-up with the joint venture of his friends from Rotary International. The present chapter is the first of its kind in Greater Noida and is under the supervision of South Delhi (dis.3010) Rotary International.
Aim : The chief objectives of SRC are -
- Social service
- Community service
- Promotion of welfare
- Making a difference in the lives of people and being the change.