UGC Recognised, Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (formerly U.P.T.U.) (Indian University)
- For admission to first year of B.Tech. ,a candidate must have clearly passed without grace, intermediate examination of 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) without grace in required subject combination of two compulsory subjects and one optional subject taken together, as given in following table.
- The subject combination required in the qualifying examination 10+2 level examination for admission to first year of B.Tech. course shall be as under:-
Any one of the following subjects
Chemistry, Biotechnology & Biology
Eligibility For Admission To Second Year (Lateral Entry) Of B. Tech :
- Lateral entry in 'B.Tech. for Engg. Diploma holders or B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics' as one of the subject at XII standard.
- Candidates who have passed 'three years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) OR 'whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh' and he/she has passed three years Engg. Diploma with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering , are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates who have passed 'three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject' from any recognized University; securing minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate, are also eligible for admission to second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
4 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
Electronics engineering, , is an engineering discipline where non-linear and active electrical components such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits, are utilized to design electronic circuits, devices and systems, typically also including passive electrical components and based on printed circuit boards. The term denotes a broad engineering field that covers important subfields such as analog electronics, digital electronics, consumer electronics, embedded systems and power electronics.
Electronics engineering deals with implementation of applications, principles and algorithms developed within many related fields, for example solid-state physics, radio engineering, telecommunications ,control systems, signal processing, systems engineering, computer engineering, instrumentation engineering, electric power control, robotics, etc.
ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
ENGINEERING has the following Labs
- Microprocessor Lab
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- CAD of Electronics Lab
- Basic Electronics Lab
- Integrated Circuits Lab
- Communication Lab
- Microwave & Optical Lab
- PCB Lab