UGC Recognised, Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (formerly U.P.T.U.) (Indian University)
- For admission to first year of B.Tech. ,a candidate must have clearly passed without grace, intermediate examination of 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) without grace in required subject combination of two compulsory subjects and one optional subject taken together, as given in following table.
- The subject combination required in the qualifying examination 10+2 level examination for admission to first year of B.Tech. course shall be as under:-
Any one of the following subjects
Chemistry, Biotechnology & Biology
Eligibility For Admission To Second Year (Lateral Entry) Of B. Tech :
- Lateral entry in 'B.Tech. for Engg. Diploma holders or B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics' as one of the subject at XII standard.
- Candidates who have passed 'three years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) OR 'whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh' and he/she has passed three years Engg. Diploma with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering , are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates who have passed 'three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject' from any recognized University; securing minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate, are also eligible for admission to second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
4 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
Computer engineering is a discipline that integrates several fields of electrical engineering and computer science required to develop computer hardware and software.Computer engineers usually have training in electronic engineering (or electrical engineering), software design, and hardware-software integration instead of only software engineering or electronic engineering. Computer engineers are involved in many hardware and software aspects of computing, from the design of individual microprocessors, personal computers, and supercomputers, to circuit design. This field of engineering not only focuses on how computer systems themselves work, but also how they integrate into the larger picture.
Usual tasks involving computer engineers include writing software and firmware for embedded microcontrollers, designing VLSI chips, designing analog sensors, designing mixed signal circuit boards, and designing operating systems. Computer engineers are also suited for robotics research, which relies heavily on using digital systems to control and monitor electrical systems like motors, communications, and sensors.
COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
has the following Labs
- Computer Organization Lab
- Java Programming Lab
- Data Base Management System Lab
- Multimedia Lab
- Software Testing Lab
- Web Designing Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Network Lab
- Digital Design Lab