UGC Recognised, Affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University,
Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (formerly U.P.T.U.) (Indian University)
- For admission to first year of B.Tech. ,a candidate must have clearly passed without grace, intermediate examination of 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) without grace in required subject combination of two compulsory subjects and one optional subject taken together, as given in following table.
- The subject combination required in the qualifying examination 10+2 level examination for admission to first year of B.Tech. course shall be as under:-
Any one of the following subjects
Chemistry, Biotechnology & Biology
Eligibility For Admission To Second Year (Lateral Entry) Of B. Tech :
- Lateral entry in 'B.Tech. for Engg. Diploma holders or B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics' as one of the subject at XII standard.
- Candidates who have passed 'three years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) OR 'whose parents (Father or mother) are domicile of Uttar Pradesh' and he/she has passed three years Engg. Diploma with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P., in any branch of Engineering , are eligible for admission to Second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Candidates who have passed 'three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject' from any recognized University; securing minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate, are also eligible for admission to second year in any branch of Engineering / Technology.
4 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings. Civil engineering is the oldest engineering discipline after military engineering, and it was defined to distinguish non-military engineering from military engineering. It is traditionally broken into several sub-disciplines including environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, geophysics, geodesy, control engineering, structural engineering, transportation engineering, earth science, atmospheric sciences, forensic engineering, municipal or urban engineering, water resources engineering, materials engineering, offshore engineering, quantity surveying, coastal engineering, surveying, and construction engineering.
Civil engineering takes place on all levels: in the public sector from municipal through to national governments, and in the private sector from individual homeowners through to international companies.
has the following Labs
- Structural Analysis Lab
- Environmental Engg. Lab
- Geo technical Engg. Lab
- Building Planning & Drawing
- Building Material Lab
- Surveying Lab
- Transportation Lab
- Quantity Surveying & Estimation